16 Sept 2012

UKS weekly challenge

This weeks challenge was set by the EK crop run by my friend Suzy.  For a while I've been unhappy with my LO's - nothing seemed to work properly - but then I suppose we all go through that.

The challenge was to use the sketch, chipboard, ribbon or washi tape and stitching


The sketch was challenging but just what I needed. Papers are mainly from fancy pants.  I used distress ink to colour the chipboard title and to do the ink splattering.

Photo is of my youngest son in 1987 when he was about 20months old. Even so small he had excellent hand eye/ball coordination. He looked at this photograph and said he had a better tennis swing then than he has now

This is the sketch used


Thanks again for a great challenge
xx

1 comment:

  1. Glad our challenge got your creative juices flowing Lesley.

    Its a stunning layout, I just love it :)

    ReplyDelete