8 Aug 2010

Sarahs Cards July Sketch Challenge

I've spent a lovely Sunday doing this sketch challenge from the Sarah's Cards Blog. Not my usual style but I've had great fun doing it.

The papers are Echo Park - Sweet Summertime. Although it doesn't show up very well in the picture I spent ages doing mock stitching around all the patterned papers. I cut some of the windmills and circles and made them into flowers and used Glossy accents on the title. The photos are layered for a bit of dimension.

Looking forward to the next sketch

3 comments:

  1. Stunning page Lesley!! Love all that fake stitching and the scalloped paper. Thanks for taking part in the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mock stitching looks fantastic. A gorgeous layout. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout & those papers/colours are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete