18 Jun 2012

My Mini Book

We take it in turns on our team on UKS to run a little challenge for the rest of the team ( I still need to do mine)
This was Dee's and she created this fantastic mini book with full insrtructions for us to do.Why dont you pop over to her blog and you can download full instructions Here
I decided to do mine on some of the places I love too - its been a labour of love with lots of hand stitching but I'm pretty pleased with the way its turned out


and a few close ups of some of the pages -
I called mine home and away as although I love travelling its always lovely to come home and I do love my home









6 comments:

  1. Wow this is fab Lesley :)

    Cant wait to see it in real life in July, love the bright colours you have used and lots of fab stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley this is stunning, so much work, I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely keepsake and great photos, lots of hard work but, well worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous Lesley!! I love the colours you used . . Im looking forward to seeing this in a few weeks xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and stunning a labour of love hun.

    ReplyDelete