31 Aug 2011

Prima Packaging

This LO was done for the weekly challenge on UKS from a Pagemaps Sketch. The rest of the criteria was that the LO had to be about holidays and have blooms or butterflys on. The photo of me was taken on the Rialto bridge in Venice on a recent cruise and the other was taken from the ship as we were leaving Venice I've used lots of Prima packaging on this LO as photo mats and also the strip going across the centre. The little words on the photo are also cut from the plastic backing that comes in some of their flower packing. Its all too nice to throw away. Its finished with some Prima Lace and blooms.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout, and I don't blame you for using the packaging, I'm still workin my way through my Venice photos, I may just steal your idea if you don't mind

    ReplyDelete